GE's full complement of definite purpose contactors (20A-150A) are utilized in a variety of industrial electric equipment. These include air conditioning, heating, refrigeration, food processing, agricultural plus numerous other applications. The new feature rich 25-40A 3 pole had been reduced 20% in size but retains 100% of the performance you have come to expect from GE. Our compact 20-40A 1-2 pole line is a cost effective contactor for what ever your application. All definite purpose components by GE meet ARI780, UL, CSA and CE standards.
Features and Benefits
- Universal mounting plates simplify mounting, panel layout and changeout of any brand of DP.
- Wide array of terminal offerings allow for diverse applications.
- Precision, self alligning magnets add to quiet dependable operation.
- Low VA "no burn" coil for fail-safe operation during brownouts.
- Snap on accessories make modification quick and easy.
- Inspection of durable, double break contacts may be performed easily without removal of contact, reduces labor costs.