ElfaPlus Global DIN-Rail devices with UL approval
The ElfaPlus with UL approval cover all needs that a GLOBAL OEM could have in its equipment:
- Line Protection: Branch Circuit Breakers and Supplementary Protection
- People Protection: UL Recognized GPDs
- Add on Devices: UL Recognized Add on devices.
- UL Busbars to connect Branch Circuit Brakers and Supplementary protection
- Equipment Protection: A complete range of SPDs adapted to NEMA electrical nets and new UL Photovoltaic SPDs range.
- Energy Efficiency: Power Analyzers UL Listed
- New modular compact standard 35mm DIN-rail mount UL MCBs
- Complete range of UL489 and UL1077 Miniature Circuit Breakers up to 63A
- Standard rating of 10kA at 480Y/277 Vac and 240/120Vac
- Suitable for branch circuit device protection
- Module width of only 0.71 in (18 mm) per pole
- Contact position indication (red/green)
- Possibility for locking the toggle in OFF position
- Complete range of UL1077 Auxiliaries, Shunt trips and undervoltageBifunctional (wires & bars) strong terminals. UL489 busbars available in the range.
- The UL MCB range is completed with Ground fault devices, Surge protective devices and Net analyzers.
ElfaPlus circuit breakers and supplementary protectors provide several advantages which are important to OEMs and global players in the electrical contractors market. These include:
- Small, compact size
- Easy installation on DIN-rails
- Limits let trough current
- Resetability, more convenient than fuses
- Electrical auxiliaries for control and status information
- Extensive variety of accessories
- Better protection - ElfaPlus supplementary protectors and miniature circuit breakers limit let through current, providing faster separation of the component from the fault, thereby reducing system damage.
- More selection - More ratings compatible with low-power electronic circuits are available in the range from 0.5 to 10 A.
- Reduction of nuisance tripping - Available with different trip characteristics to meet the system needs: B, C and D curves, depending on the model.
- Simple installation - The ElfaPlus products mount easily onto a 35 mm DIN mounting rail.
- Reverse feeding - Reverse feeding of line power is permitted.
- Reliability - Each EP miniature circuit breaker has an endurance of 10000 operation cycles and voltage withstand of 6000V impulse rating.
- Worldwide availability - The ElfaPlus products are available and supported throughout the world by GE Industrial Solutions.
- Branch circuit protection
- Convenience receptable circuit (internal/external)
- Motor control circuit
- Load circuit leaving the equipment (external)
- HACR equipment: heating, air conditioning, refrigeration (internal/external)
- Power supplies
- Control instrumentation
- Power conditioners
|Features / Producttypes||EP60 UL||EP100 UL||EP100 ULH|
|Standards||EN/IEC 60898-1||EN/IEC 60898-1||-|
|EN/IEC 60947-2||EN/IEC 60947-2||EN 60947-2|
|UL approval||UL 1077||UL 1077||UL 489|
|Short circuit breaking capacity (kA)||6||10||10|
|Tripping characteristics||B, C, D||B, C, D||B, C, D|
|Thermal settings ln (A)||0,5-63||0,5-63||0,5-63 (120/240) 0,5-40 (277/480)|
|Rated voltage AC Un (V)||277/480||277/480||120/240 - 277/480|
|Rated voltage DC Un (V)||50/110||50/110||60/125|
|Minimum operating voltage U B min (V)||12||12||12|
|Tropicalisation acc.to IEC 60068-2-28/2-30||95%RH at 55°C||95%RH at 55°C||95%RH at 55°C|
|Terminal capacity flexible/rigid cable (mm 2 )||25-35||25-35||25-35|
|Poles||1, 2, 3, 4||1, 2, 3, 4||1, 2, 3|
|Tele U (Undervoltage release)||-||-||-|
|Tele L (Shunt Trip)||yes||yes||-|
|Tele MP (Motor Operator)||yes||yes||-|
|PBS (Panel board switch)||-||-||-|
|Busbar system pin (top/bottom)||yes||yes||yes|
|Busbar system fork (top/bottom)||no||no||no|